Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas in Quotes

So much of the fun of Christmas time is revisiting the same things every year - be it songs or movies or recipes or family traditions.

Example: I wore grey tights two nights ago, and 
I wore these awesome white tights two decades ago.
(I also just keep getting bangs)

I think repetition is part of what makes the holidays so great. I know exactly what I'm going to do when it gets cold: make mexican hot chocolate and watch the first two Die Hards. (You may choose decorate a tree and eat cookies, but to each his own)

In the spirit of recognition of all those things we've come back to so many times - I'm giving you a few Christmas Movie quotes. I hope when you recognize them they make you smile.

"It's just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture" - Buddy

"Over here? Well this is nothin. But here, well if you if you dent this my hair just isn't gonna look right." - Eddie

"All right, listen up guys. "Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except... the four assholes coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation." - Theo

"Then the Who's young and old will sit down for a feast. And they'll feast and they'll feast. feast feast. feast feast."  (I can get on board with that)

"Thank you. That will be nice. Yes is being my answer. Easy question." - Aurelia

"Buzz's girlfriend. woof." - Kevin

"I never thought it was such a bad little tree. Its not bad at all really. Maybe it just needs a little love." - Linus 

feel free to add your own.... and happy christmas movie watching (again this year) while you wrap gifts and stay warm

No comments:

Post a Comment