Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND! hope you have fun when the ball drops


We are going to a one year olds birthday party this afternoon. (She was born on 1.1.11 - how cool is that!)

Then we are spending some very low key time with close friends to ring in the new year. We will stay in and play games and I have even been promised my own tiny bottle of champagne.

Hope you have a great time as you welcome 2012!

Below are the lyrics to Auld Lang Syne because I know you don't know them either.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne. 
 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you last night (though my head was very angry with me this morning -- the cursed punch!) Wishing you and Neil all the best of everything in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete