Thursday, May 3, 2012

Throw Back Tunes

In honor of a great totally bitchin' 80's prom...

(the elected King and Queen)

here are some fun songs from that decade - or almost that decade - to get you going. You know, in case you're like me and you need some 'get going' today.

WARM UP
Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles

RUN (keep in mind, I'm not that fast)
I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
Walk this Way - Run DMC & Aerosmith
why not add in some Duran Duran while you're at it
Creepy, Borderline Illegal Love Song

COOL DOWN
Where is My Mind - The Pixies
and I'd never forget about you Lionel
You Are


post work-out snack?


And just in case you were wondering how my night went - I was told I looked just like Molly Ringwald. THE eighties sweetheart, that Molly Ringwald!! So it was pretty much everything I could hope for and more!


I have to go now and throw these jams on my casio. (its the perfect background to my Jane Fonda VHS workout)

2 comments: