Monday, April 23, 2012

Dancing Shoes and Party Pants

My brain hates me so much but my heart is so happy. The weekend wedding was wonderful.

The ceremony went smoothly - the Bride and Groom were so happy.


Oh but the reception. The reception was epic.

How could it be anything but epic, when everyone wears their dancing shoes

when the Best Man SINGS elvis during his toast!

when the groom is so joyful

when there's a cigar station

when we surprise flash mob a dance routine for the bride

when a chair becomes a drum 

and there's late night snacks of breadsticks

and pizza!

when the (lady) love of your life knows all the rap parts with you
word.

when brothers gotta hug

 and these ladies from different families become sisters

Its especially epic when four siblings gather for a dance-off

sister vs. sister

sister vs. brother

brother vs. reversible

and this

but the bride took the winning title in the 'pants off dance off'

So here's a big fat cheers


to an epic wedding and the best couple I know!

(now you can see why I need some rest)

p.s. family please let me know if you want any of these photos taken down and burned,
I'll be sure to respect your wishes and promptly do so - then frame them on our mantel

5 comments:

  1. I was going to call you later to ask how i went, but I see no words are necessary. :) Mazel tov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want them all tattooed on my back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, and I think forget the kids - that pizza picture should be this years christmas card

      Delete
  3. Nailed it Em! Best day. What would you choose to have every day? McGinley dance off or drunk food table?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may just I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to read more issues approximately it!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - Dragon City Cheat Engine

    ReplyDelete