Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pomp and Circumstance

I have a wedding this weekend and I am a little nervous about it because I have the real responsibility (and real honor) of officiating.

I figure however it goes in the ceremony, I can wow the crowds at the reception with coordinated dance routines and jazz hands.

So a huge thanks goes out to KDKA's - Bob Pompeani for helping me freshen up on some killer moves (and thank you to that's church for showing me such wonderful video exist in this world)...


take it away Pomp...



2 comments:

  1. I will never look at Bob Pompeani the same -- and I mean that in the best possible way, those moves ARE killer.

    You'll do a beautiful job at the ceremony. This blog makes it pretty clear that you can combine the meaningful and hilarious in perfect harmony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, thank you so much - thats very kind. And I couldn't agree more that Bob is a whole new man to me- I want to know how I can get him to be at my next party!

      Delete