Saturday, April 21, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND! hope its the best ever, most wonderful, the best

There is a wedding this weekend (have I mentioned that?). I just can't help but feel so happy about this my head is swimming and my little heart is busting at the seams.

I don't know what to say to summarize what this day means to me - Its my cousin's wedding, but she's been one of my best friends my entire life. She was my roommate for years. She was the first person I told when I smooched my husband. She was the one that laid the hospital bed with me, after a complex heart procedure. How can I put her importance into a category.

I don't know what we were laughing at here, but it was probably something one of us said.
Or she farted
(just kidding)
(no I'm not)

I haven't even begun to talk about her future husband and that could be a whole other entry. He is amazing. It has been years of lobbying for him to to become official family. Today is a huge day.

I'm - just - bursting.

I know that they don't need any sort of pep talk because I've never believed in a relationship more.

I know that I don't need a pep talk because when I marry them, its for them. Every word I've chosen is for them - so if it's not well received by the masses, thats okay, and if I 'screw up' thats okay. Because this couple is forgiving and understanding - and again, its for them.

Lastly, I know that the penguins don't need a pep talk. They've given two games that I consider to be bonus games, and I'm so happy with them. If they keep playing like a team, s'all good. In fact its great.

Yet, here is a wonderful inspirational speech anyway. Why? Just for the fun of it.
Because this weekend is the best ever, most wonderful, the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment