Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vacation Photos

I'm going to use the terribly unappetizing term 'dump' and unload a bunch of our vacation pictures.

Stone Harbor, New Jersey

cargo bike



   
                        
                                   (here's the zoom in for Neil's reaction)



        
Tetherball: its wholesome family fun until someone crushes Uncle Neil in the face 


           books                                                                   castle moats

dinner buddies

 

more naps and
beach yoga (at 7 months pregnant)


flying a kite

make that, awesomely flying a kite

 
games 

pool snacks (with a bite missing)

lazy days

long walks

lots of love


the end.


4 comments:

  1. I love this post, I loved vacation and I am in love with you!

    Cousin Couchie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your kids are the best! i wish i could bottle their giggles and take it with me. I am in love with you too!!

      Delete
  2. Now I'm pining for the beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got back and I'm longing to get there again

      Delete