Monday, January 2, 2012

Fun Tax

I still feel like I'm paying a hefty fun tax from new years weekend.

My head feels heavy, my feet are dragging - I went on two quick jogs and they were not pretty.

I mostly want oatmeal and coffee and soup - anything warm and soothing and able to counteract the brick of assorted cheeses in my belly from the past week.

Neil and I don't have a TV in our bedroom so occasionally we'll open the fold out couch in the living room and spend the day watching sports center and stupid movies 'in bed'.


It felt especially decadent on New Years Day because of all the football there was to watch and all of the 'nowhere' we had to be. So there it is friends, the wild and crazy life, us married folk lead. 

Hopefully by bedtime tonight, all of my debts will be settled and dues will be paid and I can reset my ledger for the next wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment