Friday, January 13, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND! hope you get cozy

We are going camping for the weekend!

And by "camping" I mean we'll be staying with 7 other friends in a fully equipped cabin in the woods.... separate bed rooms, stocked kitchen, games, satellite tv. This is by no means roughing it.

(I'll bring my headlamp anyway - because - do I even have to explain? Its a good look.)


We're setting out with an itinerary of skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding, hiking, and covered bridge tours.

We'll realistically end up under blankets, sipping mulled wine, and playing games by the fire.

In the hopes that you can feel cozy and warm and woodsy as we will - I give you this link to a yule log you tube video which is honestly nothing even close to the real thing.



but kick your feet up (get cozy) and enjoy anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment