Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Awesome Things

I was going to say now that its getting nice out - here comes the loud subwoofers and the weed wackers and shouting children that play outside. I was prepared to share with you a well developed Concussion Sh*t List: Spring Edition

But all you headache free people appear to be really happy with the change of season and your affective disorder appropriately titled SAD seems to be melting with the snow.

Which leads me to begrudgingly join the joyful masses and share something nice, something awesome:
Here are 1000 Awesome Things

I mean, who doesn't love when you hit that point in the book where you suddenly can't stop reading


or the first shower you take after not showering for a long time


or my personal favorite, watching cream go into coffee
(if it's iced coffee in a clear cup, I pretend a silent bomb is detonating in a very brown world)


I won't ruin the fun by listing them all here but go to the website. Feel the happiness of life's awesome gifts.

I have to go now and shower for the first time in 3.5 days and captivatingly add some cream to my coffee. (okay, I'll be honest, I'm not doing anything until I finish the last 100 pages of Catching Fire)

No comments:

Post a Comment